Night Hike Saturday 16th April – Please be at the clubhouse for 7.00pm
Can I please emphasise the need for appropriate clothing for the hike, particularly as the hike could well be cold and will be wet!
* Long trousers (preferably not jeans as they hold the wet)
* Layers of tops to keep you warm
* Waterproof coat and trousers
* Warm hat and gloves
* Wellington Boots or waterproof Hiking boots (no trainers)
* Suitable rucksack
* Torch with spare batteries (or 2nd torch)
* Drink and snack for the evening
Please note: Any child not suitably attired & equipped will not be allowed to start the night hike.
On completion there will be refreshments (donations welcomed). Estimated finish time 12.30 -1.00pm
There will be a charge of £2 per nipper
Parent Helpers meeting this Thursday 14th April at the clubhouse at 7.30pm